With the energy crisis about to hit, we all need ways to help reduce costs. Simple changes can make big differences. Our hot water bottles are safe and high quality as you would expect from a hot water bottle. Snuggle up warm with ideal for cold nights and mornings. with our choice of water bottles.
Bottle: Natural Rubber. Cover: Polyester Material. Variety of designs. The hot water bottle without the cover is cream.
Information slip included with the bottle.
1pc without packaging: 32 x 20 x 4cm
1pc with packaging: 37 x 20.5 x 4.3cm
Directions of use:
- Do not use boiling water when filling the hot water bottle.
- Fill to maximum 2/3 capacity.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
- Finger tight should be adequate.
- Do not fill using water from the domestic water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the bottle.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Check the hot water bottle and stopper for wear and damage at regular intervals.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not lie or sit on the hot water bottle.
- Retain these instructions for future reference.