LULAA Magic Remover - Soak Off UV & LED Nail Gel
As easy to apply as it is to remove!
Net weight: 8ml Apply the magic nail remover and remove it using a nail sponge in with in 1-2 minutes.
HOW TO USE:
2. Use a frosted strip / nail file to weaken the polish - Nail Top Coat
3. Apply nail remover and try to avoid applying it to the surrounding skin.
4. Wait 1-2 minutes or until the nail polish is completely burst
5. Push away the residual nail polish
6. Use a nail sponge to remove the remainder.
1X Magic Remover
1.Because nail polishes have different levels of hardness and thickness, the amount of burst and the time required will vary.
2. Avoid contact with the skin. It is a solvent which needs to penetrate for a short time and absorb the polish to loosen the surface. Contact with skin can result in a slight burning sensation.
3. There is a slight cool sensation during removal.
4. Wipe away with a nail sponge for best results.
Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamte, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl trimethylbenzoyl, Phenylphosphinate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Hydroxycylohexyl Phenyl Ketone, P-Hydroxyanisole
Bottles are 8ml and the paste/glue like solution is light and must be shaken vigorously before use. The bottles are therefore not empty - it is a light solution. Best results on single layer polish. If the solution is more solid like on arrival due to the cold please allow the bottle to reach room temperature or place bottle in tea cup of hot not warm water for 1 minute taking care not to burn yourself with the hot water. Then shake vigorously before use.