Puratise PuraGlide Door Glide Foot Pull
The PuraGlide hands free foot pull allows entry and exit through doors without having to use hands, reducing cross contamination and the spread of germs, viruses and bacteria.
1 x Door Glide
3 x 4.2 x 25mm Self-Tapping Screws
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
1. Place the door glide bracket 1 inch from the bottom of the door and 3 inches from the end of the door
2. Mark position of the 3 holes.
3. For some doors you may need to pre-drill the holes using a 2mm drill.
4. Hold the door glide in place and drive the 3 fixing screws through the door pull bracket into the door.
5. Ensure all 3 screws are secured and tight.
6. The door glide is now ready for use.
Do not stand or put excessive weight on the door glide.
Made in the UK