Toe Nail Softening Tools and Kits
Bring your feet back to normality with our choice of toe nail corrector tools or kits. Ingrown toenails are one of those daily niggles we could all do without. Choose from our solid stainless steel double ended tool or clamp or combine them to create a solution suitable solution that works for you.
Skinapeel Toe Nail Softener and Ingrowing Toenail Prevention Oil
Our Specially Formulated Liquid Softens Hard & Thick Nails Giving You More Flexible Healthier Toe Nails. The oil will be absorbed into the nail, softening it and helping to prevent future ingrown nails.
1. Brush the oil generously around and under the nail, once or twice daily.
2. Leave until fully absorbed.
Skinapeel Treatment Oil Treats & Prevents Ingrowing Toe Nails.
Softens Hard Skin.
Allows You To Remove Skin Beneath The Nail and In The Nail Fold By Softening For Easy Removal.
Skinapeel Disinfecting Properties Helps Soothe Inflamed, Aggravated Skin.
Easy to use at home.
Note: For external use only.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Parfum.
Double Ended Toe Nail Corrector Tool
Toenail corrector tools help tend to painful ingrown toenails. The curved end gently lifts toenail away form skin while the spatula side aids in antiseptic cream application. Also works great as a nail cleaner.
Solid Stainless Steel.
Double Ended Tool.
Relieve Toenail Pain.
Remove Build Up.
Ingrown Toe Nail Corrector Clamp
This is a Simple but Highly Effective Ingrown Toenail Correction Tool. Used Correctly, It Will Resolve Your Ingrown Toenail Problems and Bring A Healthy, Beautiful Look Back to Your Nails.
This Product Adopts Lever Mechanics to Change the Angle of Nail Growth. It Is Specially Designed for Curing Ingrowing Nails and Paronychia and So On. Made of High-Grade Material, Which Makes It More Durable, Practical and Healthy for You to Use. So, What Are You Waiting For! Don’t Miss Out.
100% Brand New
Steel & Iron Alloy
Suitable For Ingrown Toe Nails, Paronychia etc.
Size: Approx. 2.5cm x 4cm / 0.9 Inch x 1.6 Inch
1) All Health and Beauty Tools Should Be Disinfected Before Treatment.
2) Not Necessary but For Best Results, Soak Your Foot or Feet in Warm Water For 5 To 10 Minutes to Soften the Nail or Use A Toe Nail Softener Like the Skinapeel Toe Nail Softener & Ingrowing Toenail Prevention Oil.
3) Use the Hooks to Grasp the Toenail from Both Sides.
4) Twist the Nut to Fix the Clamp to The Toenail.
5) Slowly Intensify Until There Is A Sense of Expansion (No Pain) And Place Your Foot or Feet Back in The Warm Water.
6) Tighten the Nut More Every 5 To 10 Minutes.
7) 30 Minutes Later, Take Feet Out of The Water and Wait 15 Minutes for Feet to Dry.
8) Remove the Equipment. The Toenail Is Reshaped So Position Some Medical Cotton Under the Tilted Nails to Prevent Rebound
9) Easy to Follow Videos Can Also Be Found on YouTube.
- Solid Steel and Iron Alloy
- High Strength No Distortion.
- The Hooks Were Specially Designed to Match The Angle of Your Toenails Making Them Easier to Reshape.
- Simple but Professional Manicure Tool, A Great Relief to Ingrown Toenails Patients.
- Portable, Mini Size, Making it Convenient to Carry When Traveling or at Home.
- Suitable for Professional Use as Well as Personal Use.
- For Patients Who Have Very Severe Ingrown Toenails, Professional Treatment Is Recommended. Do Not Correct It by Yourself.
- Toenails Must Be Soaked For 10 Minutes Before First Time Use.
- Increase Pressure Gently, Taking Extra Care for Those with Thin Nails.
- Can Usually Be Cured In 1 to 4 Months.
- Use Before Sleeping for Longer Lasting Results as This Means You Will Not Be Walking and Placing Undue Stress on Your Feet.
- Use an Anti-Inflammatory Drug If the Skin Is Damaged After Consulting a Doctor First.
- Please Wear Loose Shoes and Regularly Clip the Toenail.